The UKRC exists to provide an authoritative voice and focal point for anyone with
a stake in medical and vocational rehabilitation and to support those who are working
to help sick and injured people regain their independence.
- To ensure quality through certification, accreditation, endorsement, standards and
research into best practice.
- To provide a one-stop shop for information about rehabilitation.
- To identify/endorse best practice.
- To identify training needs.
- To engage with partners, clients and stakeholders, especially governmental agencies,
to ensure joint working and sharing of agendas and priorities.